I stumbled upon some funny, pithy, silly, not quite “quotes” today. Made me laugh, so I am sharing them with you.
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I am a little more open-minded.
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in great shape.
- Lazy rule: Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
- I hate when I think I am buying organic vegetables, and when I get home I discover they are just regular donuts.
- “Be strong”, I whispered to my WiFi signal.
- A recent survey found that one in three people are as stupid as the other two.
- I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.
- Hey, I found your nose. It was in my business.
- I meant to be good but there were too many other options.
- There is no angry way to say “bubbles”.
- It’s called DIET because all other four letter words were taken.
- Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.
- I don’t know how to act my age. I’ve never been this age before.
- That’s a horrible idea. What time?
- I’ve learned so much from my mistakes. I am thinking of making a few more.
- All I ask for is a chance to prove that winning the lottery won’t make me a bad person.
- Do not read the next sentence. You little rebel, I like you.
Funny, no? 🙂