- Watched “Naduvula konjam pakkatha kaanom”. Sooper fun movie!! Totally recommend (if you understand tamil). This movie must hold the record for the number of times the words “Medulla Oblangata” are used. Have not laughed so much in a loooong time. Thanks to my cousin S for the reco!
- Went back today to Camden (again in pouring rain – wonder why it pours each time I have to drive an hour or more?) to meet my client from “The Best Laid Plans” post. Excellent productive meeting that left me (and hopefully client) pretty pleased. And found a garage to park my car in, so didn’t have to go through parallel parking drama again. Hmmm…. ella planets-um orrey aligned today! 🙂
- I wonder which madayan came up with daylight savings time? Have been waking up at 5:30 am (like before), but feeling groggy and super discontented. Worse, woke up at 5:30 am on monday, but it was already 6:30 am (forgot to change clock) – so leapt out of bed with heart in mouth and scrambled around for the next hour cooking and packing lunches. Ada chi! Absolutely H.A.T.E. daylight savings. Why can’t we pick a time and stick with it like the rest of the world?
- Realized that the best way to quit (or greatly reduce your time on) FB is to have your home computer die on you suddenly, but not have the initiative, time, or inclination to wrestle with the rest of your family for the iPads. Ah, the gift of time!
- Sooooo ready for the weekend. WHAAAAAAT, it’s only tuesday?