“Chinna chinna aasai…”
An article that I was reading yesterday inspired me to come up with my bucket list. What’s a bucket list, you ask? Adhaan, things that you would like to do before you die. Just put in a cutesy way. Here’s mine, in no particular order.
- Visit Europe.
- Learn all the pancharatna kritis.
- Watch Thyagaraja Aradhanai live (at least the Cleveland version). Dare to join in the singing.
- Visit Banff.
- Visit New Zealand.
- Visit Hawaii again. Several more times.
- Travel all over India.
- Visit Africa. Especially, go to Ethiopia and see if the injeras, atakilt wat and kik alicha are just as delicious there.
- Oh, and go on a safari too.
- Make sandwiches and cookies with the girls for the local soup kitchen at least once a month.
- Establish an orphanage in Chennai.
- Walk on the beach at dawn and dusk.
- Participate in a walkathon each year to support cancer research and children’s welfare.
- Do game night and movie night with friends at least once a month.
- Snuggle in a hammock for hours with a good book.
- Stand underneath a waterfall.
- Make a scrapbook for a loved one.
- Make a scrapbook of pictures from a memorable vacation trip.
- Watch A. R. Rahman live in concert.
- Ride a zipline through a forest.
- See the northern lights.
- Go on a cruise once to figure out if I like it (I am pretty sure I won’t, but hey, shock me!).
- Take a road trip across the US with the family.
- Learn photography (before V does). 😉
What’s on your list?