My princess-loving baby turns six today. Six things that I love love love about her:
(1) Her gurgling laughter.
(2) The way she says “I love you a thousand muches more than you love me.” And oh, the hugs and kisses that go with it! Mmmm…
(3) How she runs down the long school corridor with a huge smile when she sees me waiting to pick her up.
(4) Her generous heart – how she spends hours and hours drawing pretty pictures for her friends.
(5) Her totally out-of-the-blue questions – “But how did I even get into your tummy when I was little?” – when we are scrambling to get out the door in the morning.
(6) Her serious – “You know I am trustworthy” – when asked whether she brushed her teeth at night (without actually answering the question directly).
Happy birthday, my bunch cakes!! I love you a thousand muches more than you love me.